Re: overheating

Well First off I'd replace thermostate, while your at it drain and flush radiator. Also if the Heater still continues to blow cold that could mean a bad heater core which can be a pain to replace. An option is to bypass
the heater core by taking the two hoses off and coupling them together. I had overheating issues and no heat, did the following and haven't had any issues yet. One downfall is no heater in the winter, being the lazy man I bought a power inverter and space heater to keep my car warm, hey it works
Who you talkin' to, Willis?
1. How about replying IN-THREAD?

And NOW my alternator is blown... but, hey...I'm sure that had nothing to do with it!
--
Yeh, I'm a Krusty old Geezer, staving off dementia here..DEAL with it!

Thank god he isn't restoring the bloody thing.