Re: PICS - Chevrolet's new RETRO vehicle - The 2006 HHR

Yeah, they did rip off the PT Cruiser. I thought maybe chevrolet would have had more sense to put a larger engine in it as well...My uncle owned a PT Cruiser, and he said the car had no balls whatsoever. I was hoping
they were going to do it right with maybe a 6 cylinder...but they lost their chance on that one. What a turd it is. I love GM, but I am ashamed that they made a vehicle THAT retarded looking. Im gonna go vomit now.