Re: Please help

Ummm..... and how is this different from standing on a corner asking for help???? Seems you can afford a computer and an internet connection....
As for working landscaping - what hours aren't making "what"? I'm a grade 8
drop out and I have worked hard to get where I am today.... I insisted that my son finish school and, when he turned 18, he bought a house without help from Dad....
There are too many people that "need" help to worry about those that "want" help....
will answer your email

Jim Warman wrote:

The old expression "there's a sucker born every minute" has been updated to every 15 minutes. Panhandling ain't what it used to be.
Jim Warman wrote:

And not just any internet connection, a freakin Road Runner one! Maybe if he switched to dial-up his kids could eat this month. boo-hoo-hooooooo (do people really buy this BS?)
Just for this little old northern boy, I understand a roadruner connections is spendy/good?
I was one of the first in our town with a DSL connection.... All the early contracts were open ended - no band width caps... Telus wishes I would dry up and blow away... all the new contracts feature limited bandwidth up and down... mind you, my job features ungodly hours, at times, a good deal of stress all the time.... but there's grub on the table and toys in the driveway....
I will admit to hanging on to a tim cup, though,,,, I love those porcelain covered ones when I'm out camping.... everyone thinks that's coffee in there....

Do you have TV cable in your area? If so you can a much higher speed connection, than DSL, from them for the same monthly fee. Even less if you get your TV and telephone from them, as well. I pay $99 a moth for all three, including hundreds of channels and long distance service.

Yes to cable but I have satellite instead.... makes rainy days in the holiday trailer better. I'm about 3 blocks from the DSL server - I can stream even the highest resolution movies (that, and the no bandwidth cap are worth the price of admission).
The biggest concern with cable internet is the node arrangement.... if you are on a node with two or three guys like me, you'll probably change your mind about cable internet....