Re: Please help

Ummm..... and how is this different from standing on a corner asking for help???? Seems you can afford a computer and an internet connection....

As for working landscaping - what hours aren't making "what"? I'm a grade 8 drop out and I have worked hard to get where I am today.... I insisted that my son finish school and, when he turned 18, he bought a house without help from Dad....

There are too many people that "need" help to worry about those that "want" help....

okay here it goes my name is ray and i just lost my job just this month > and i need help and i will not stand on a corner > to ask for help like the bums. i am been trying to work doing > landscaping.but those hours are just not making it.. i am asking > any one on the net if they can send me any kind of money.. just to let > every one know i am not tring to be a millionaire > by doing this ,just get by. i will lose my apt at the end of the month > today is Augest 15,2006.... > to help me just go to
and sign up and send me anything you > can.thank in advance.if you like, > you can send me a email at. snipped-for-privacy@austin.rr.com.i will answer your email > if u send me one thanks..that is the email > that u will need to send me some change please > hopefully this is not illegal...as i think if the Pan handlers can ask for > change on a corner i can ask on the internet > > With warm wishes, bless you and your loved ones, Ray Garcia > > > > > ----------------------------------------------------------------------------- > --This Message Has Been Posted Using A Trial Version Of Message Poster > 2003-- > ----------------------------------------------------------------------------- > Would you like to reach millions of customers for only the cost of > bandwidth? > You can post messages like this to thousands of newsgroups with a simple > to > use software application called Message Poster 2003. For more details on > this extremely affordable software, visit: >

Jim Warman

The old expression "there's a sucker born every minute" has been updated to every 15 minutes. Panhandling ain't what it used to be.

Reply to
F. H.

And not just any internet connection, a freakin Road Runner one! Maybe if he switched to dial-up his kids could eat this month. boo-hoo-hooooooo (do people really buy this BS?)

Reply to
ShoeSalesman

Just for this little old northern boy, I understand a roadruner connections is spendy/good?

I was one of the first in our town with a DSL connection.... All the early contracts were open ended - no band width caps... Telus wishes I would dry up and blow away... all the new contracts feature limited bandwidth up and down... mind you, my job features ungodly hours, at times, a good deal of stress all the time.... but there's grub on the table and toys in the driveway....

I will admit to hanging on to a tim cup, though,,,, I love those porcelain covered ones when I'm out camping.... everyone thinks that's coffee in there....

Reply to
Jim Warman

Do you have TV cable in your area? If so you can a much higher speed connection, than DSL, from them for the same monthly fee. Even less if you get your TV and telephone from them, as well. I pay $99 a moth for all three, including hundreds of channels and long distance service.

Reply to
Mike Hunter

Yes to cable but I have satellite instead.... makes rainy days in the holiday trailer better. I'm about 3 blocks from the DSL server - I can stream even the highest resolution movies (that, and the no bandwidth cap are worth the price of admission).

The biggest concern with cable internet is the node arrangement.... if you are on a node with two or three guys like me, you'll probably change your mind about cable internet....

Reply to
Jim Warman