Re: Popular GSP Devices

In article <cfe11bc1-2e75-46a6-bf5e-

What is a GSP device? That designation is also used in your BS web site article. I've heard of GPS, so I would guess you don't know what you are talking about and/or don't know the proper terminology. Must be pretty embarrassing showing your illiteracy all over the web when you are trying to pass yourself off as an expert. Ever hear of proof reading?
I. Care