Re: Price fixing among tire manufacturers

your right i think. what happened to the promise of cheeper products with factories overseas? i think the new excuse is "world economy " . lucas
i think it is more a fact of we got them by the balls, so lets squeeze them. we have it, they want it. if they don't pay the price we set, they will have to go without.