Re: proof ford is crap

I've got the original 4 ball joints in my car, but then again they are greasable.
I rode in a crappy 01 Crown Victoria cab once. Went to the airport. The
cabbie said it was only two years old with almost 200,000 miles on it. His former 98 CV cab was at 468,000 when a truck demolished it. Boy they sure don't get many miles out of them.
Greasable helps. I'm getting mine fixed tommorow and I'm insisting on greaseable suspension parts.