Re: QT: Whats this?

> Hey everyone...just a quick question...on my 96 Ford Contour GL (4cyl 2.0L > Zetec)...what is this? (have attached pictures) its some kind of "tank" that > sits in front of the exhaust manifold...seems the manifold flows into > it...and then at the bottom the exhaust pipe comes out...it seems my exhaust > leak is coming from here...but i dont know what it is or what it does or > anything...any help would be appreciated. Thanks. > > Ken > > [Image] > > [Image]

bet if you go to

you will get an answer, but dont try to post any pictures there... it will not work.... and the pictures you have are terrible anyway..... if you do find a place that you can post pictures on then make sure you put an arrow or something to point out what part you are talking about.....

Reply to
dbird