Re: Question for the groups re: antique cars

My dad closed his electronics/communications business quite a few years ago and was stuck with TONS of parts for repairs, as well as equipment, including really outdated computers and software going back
to the old Commodore days. He has been selling lots of it on ebay. I was surprised at what people will bid on, even outdated stuff. And what you have, I would guess, has far more usefulness. Might be worth you while to take a shot at it unless you find a major buyer. You might also contact various catalog companies. Mustang parts contacts the Mustang outfits like Mustangs Plus, Larry's, etc. And you'll find similar outfits for Chevy, MOPAR, 'vettes, etc, who might not want it all but might want what directly applies to them.
wrote:

Hey! Spikey Likes IT! 1965 Ford Mustang fastback 2+2 A Code 289 C4 Trac-Lok Vintage Burgundy w/Black Standard Interior Vintage 40 Wheels 16X8" w/BF Goodrich Comp T/A Radial 225/50ZR16