Re: R.I.P. General Motors (1931-2006)

["Followup-To:" header set to alt.autos.subaru.] On 2006-03-31, Mike Hunter penned:
The unfortunate part is the average person has no idea that the > reason our manufacturing jobs are leaving the county is because of > US consumer greed and that THEY are ONE of the greedy consumers > sending their own jobs off shore LOL >

Maybe US auto manufacturers could buy a clue and start producing vehicles that meet my requirements. If greed means "knowing what I want," I guess I'm greedy.

Reply to
Monique Y. Mudama