Re: R.I.P. General Motors (1931-2006)

(...)

Hummer and Saab seem to have a clear message and product direction, too.
Jeff

my bad, you're right. I plumm forgot about them. At least, for hummer. I don't think Saab has the clear direction of, say, a Volvo, bmw, mercedes, jag, etc.
Of course, they also continue to reap the shadow of GM ownership. Hummer being slammed constantly for being 'too much' - too big, too much gas, etc. Saab gets new product, and they're slammed for just rebadging subaru's and chevys.