Re: Radio Question

Yeah, you can put it in to the Ka. You may need to buy a converter for the back (we've not bothered replacing Kermit's header unit, we're happy with the 6000CD we have in there) and you'll need a blanking plate for the front.
It's not unheard of for people to get unexpected results when fitting a new header unit, but this is almost always to do with the wiring being wrong - with the _converter_ you shouldn't have any issues . . .
Now that you've a Ka, you might find my little /cough/ site below of some interest . . . :)
The DervMan