Re: Rallye Neige & Glace in France and E-Cards

maggy p opined

Sorry, this is an automotive NG, which pretty much rules out anything to do with France, other than LeMans - and who cares!.
And i'm boycotting France, anyway... knee-jerk red-state idiot as I am.
Come back after you get rid of that crook you have running your country.