Re: Replace Transmission Radiator?

The insurance adjuster is seeing first hand something we can't see from your photo. You can lose a LOT of fluid in a very short time, usually at a very inconvenient time and it could cost you a transmission. I'd replace the cooler at least.
Bill
I read the original post and all I could hear was the sound of rolling dice. I see stretched, mis-shapen metal..... I see a cooler shaped object rather than a dependable cooler.
Obviously, there is concern over the integrity of the piece since the question was asked...... If it was my truck, that cooler would be in the scrap bin.