Re: Sable - Headlights stay on!

T'was the DLR after all. I found the DLR fuse in the fuse block under the hood and pulled it. Everything's fine now except the high beam indicator
doesn't work (since the DLR uses reduced high beam power). But this too hasn't worked in a couple of years so I'm used to feeling for the position of the turn signal/high beam lever when in doubt.