Re: Selling to W.Africa?

It's most likely a scam. This type of thing has been going on all over the place. They indeed send a check...a bad one! Or you get the run around and
are fooled into allowing the product to be sent, bu tyou never do get paid.
My partner and I have been trying to sell a 2 year old filly on ranchmart.com and we've gotten the same response as you. Of course, this was a breeder in Nigeria or some such nonsense. But RanchMart.com sent out a message to all subscribers stating the guy in Africa is a scam.
I've also goten the same response by listing items for sale on epage.com - So it's all over the place.
-Steve

JASONST wrote:

the car or someone is gonna deliver it... then you have to pay for the agent(money out of your pocket ) the when the cert. bank check gets to the bank a few days go by and then you find out that the bank check is bad and you are out of the money or check that you gave to the agent... its an old scam thats been going on out of africa for some time.......