Re: Spoiler for 1998 Taurus SE

Spoiler for 1998 Taurus SE Group: alt.autos.ford Date: Tue, Aug 19, 2003, 6:37am (EDT-3) From: snipped-for-privacy@nycap.rr.com (JimMcCartan)
I am looking for an OEM spoiler for a 1998 Taurus SE (in silver if possible). I need the real thing to replace one that got crunched. No one seems to have one at a decent price - most local shops asking $350+ painted - and the aftermarket folks tell me that theirs do not match the OEM bolt pattern. Help Jim <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Have you tried auto scrap yards? At worst you'll need a matching paint job.
Eric
@nycap.rr.com says...

Ford Parts Network.com lists a factory one at US$204.74 (with a list of $246.67.)
Very long link. Cut and paste back together: http://www.parts.com/partlocator/index.cfm?action=getLocator&siteid18 &chapter=DR2JN96&sectionid(22&groupid@48&subgroupid@48&componentid26799&make&model=Taurus&year98&catalogid=2