Re: Starter Question

Jeff wrote:

Hell, yes. Why else would I join them? I live about 2.5 miles from the dealership. I work approximately 20 miles from there. Now I have towing services if I ever need them from either. In fact, that's why I upgraded my membership. I could have gotten it towed from the house for free with just the basic membership.
I don't see what difference it makes if I break down at my house or at the grocery store. I need it towed to where it can be fixed. If AAA considers that an abuse of their system, they shouldn't hawk their services as including towing.
As it is, I've never had to be towed anywhere as I try to keep my cars up. Tuesday was the first time I couldn't get one of my cars running. But it may not be the last... so I joined.
Now, do you have anything to add about the starter problem or did you just want to break my balls?
--
Mortimer Schnerd, RN
mschnerdatcarolina.rr.com
Mortimer Schnerd, RN wrote:

That's like a sick patient waiting until he needs hospitalization to get insurance.

Maps, travel services and registration/licensing services they offer. They also offer collision insurance in many places.
I live about 2.5 miles from the

I was incorrect. AAA will tow a vehicle from your place of residence.

Yes.
Jeff