Re: Step up to the plate guys!

tha
Thanks Tom. Do you make an ass of yourself professionally or just par
time? :roll
no, i pride myself in being a professional ass hole. so to state again, we are not mind readers. what is the question you are looking for an answer for??

"tom" wrote

I was wondering that too. Took a few minutes to figure it out.
"rickheel4" is using one of those stupid online message forums that link to the newsgroups, rather than using an actual newsreader to directly access the group. On the Auto-Forums site, he managed to leave the message Topic as "DVD Player in Explorer", but changed the Subject (which is apparently what we see here) to "Step up to the plate guys!".
Here's his original postings on the site:
http://auto-forums.net/search.php?search_author=rickheel4
The whole thread so far:
http://auto-forums.net/post-34871.html&highlight=#34871
And his witty reply when you asked what he was talking about, after he changed the subject and left no clue what the original question was.

Helpful hint, rickheel4... Changing the subject line messes up the continuity of the "thread" out here in newsgroup land.