Re: The Auto Industy's 2nd Biggest Fear

Page 2 of 4

34-40 MPG
Smart Car 60 MPG.
If I were in the market for a car, Smart is the only thing I would consider.

Can't you read? I said the tiny Dumb/Smart car doesn't meet even my basic urban needs. My basic need come well before fuel mileage- PERIOD! A golf pro at my golf course owns one. He carries his golf clubs in the passenger seat. Now how would my wife and I go to play golf in one? You sound like the dummies that have been trying to run Chrysler into the ground over the last number of years.
The Smart will sell in the USA as in Canada. To very select markets and mostly to inner city businesses who like to place advertising on it. It won't make money unless it is manufactured in China.

Then you would be best off with a 4 seater SMART.

Keep your clubs at the club.

Keep your clubs at the club.

You sound like a cow who is ready to be milked.

China is really cleaning AmeriKKKa's clock isn't it?

For someone who posts like a troll, but actually does display some factual knowledge every once in a while, this KKK stuff you are so infatuated with makes you look - foolish.
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@alltel.net
Mike Marlow wrote:

Methinks he's a MarKKKSSSist.

The ForFour is discontinued anyway.

Should I have two Smarts? One for me and one for my wife. You'd be dumb enough for that approach.

normal size cars. How much is Mercedes giving you to push a car I wouldn't buy if I was still a team ager going to school.

Cars from China are coming soon, the Smart is so overpriced and poorly equipped it doesn't stand a chance. Imagine sitting by the side of the road patching a tire, if you pay extra for the patching kit! I don't live in the USA.
A local car reporter got the Smart car right on. He said: "Great little car for two people with brief cases commuting a few inner city miles to the office, but a far better solution for them would be to take a bus".
V-for-Vendicar turned on the Etch-A-Sketch and wrote:

heh - i wonder if one of those would fit in the back of my avalanche.