Re: The Auto Industy's 2nd Biggest Fear

Feeble attempt at comeback noted.

(By the way, I don't drive a car.)

Reply to
PerfectReign

Really?

Congratulations - you managed to tear apart the logic on one instance in my situation.

You really are an angry person, aren't you?

Reply to
PerfectReign

"who" wrote

15 Mpg. Compares well with other pieces of AmeriKKKan built crap.
Reply to
V-for-Vendicar

"PerfectReign" wrote

Nope. I'm on a mission from God.

Reply to
V-for-Vendicar

Now you say you are a God freak. The more I hear from you the less I believe you.

Reply to
who

"who" wrote

Carefully look to your left and then to your right.

Do you see any Ewoks?

Phone 911 if they are smiling.

Reply to
V-for-Vendicar

Drunk drivers deserve capital punishment.

Reply to
Jim Higgins

when I drive drunk, I prefer to drive in an old 1969 Coupe DeVille, so if some idiot in a Ford Festiva makes the mistake of getting in my way, I can leave his crumpled wreck sitting in the ditch while I'm still able to pull away from the scene.

Reply to
dissatisfied

Avoiding drunk drivers will sharpen one's defensive driving skills and getting hit is more or less a roll of the dice. If you're unlucky, then you might get hit. Luck plays a part in most of life's fortunes and misfortunes. If a family gets wiped out by a drunk, then so be it. It was meant to happen and might even indicate that the sober driver who got killed was evil or a sinner.

Reply to
dissatisfied

Of course, as you know it was God's will for the drunk driver to kill someone.

Reply to
Spam away

Drive an Imperial instead. There's a reason most demolition derbies specify "No Imperials"

Reply to
news-server.cfl.rr.com