Re: The Auto Industy's 2nd Biggest Fear

Page 4 of 4

when I drive drunk, I prefer to drive in an old 1969 Coupe DeVille, so if some idiot in a Ford Festiva makes the mistake of getting in my way, I can leave his crumpled wreck sitting in the ditch while I'm still able to pull away from the scene.
dissatisfied wrote:

Drunk drivers deserve capital punishment.
--
Civis Romanus Sum

deserve capital punishment.
Avoiding drunk drivers will sharpen one's defensive driving skills and getting hit is more or less a roll of the dice. If you're unlucky, then you might get hit. Luck plays a part in most of life's fortunes and misfortunes. If a family gets wiped out by a drunk, then so be it. It was meant to happen and might even indicate that the sober driver who got killed was evil or a sinner.

Of course, as you know it was God's will for the drunk driver to kill someone.

Drive an Imperial instead. There's a reason most demolition derbies specify "No Imperials"

Then you should fill your car with bags of sand to make it weigh as much as possible.
V-for-Vendicar turned on the Etch-A-Sketch and wrote:

Feeble attempt at comeback noted.
(By the way, I don't drive a car.)