Re: the keyless entry number pad on a 2006 F250

Try doing a google search on it, we wanted to disable our auto locks on our 06 F150, I tried by manual, wife tried, daughter tried, took it to ford
dealer for servicing and asked them to do it, they said they did, as we drove away we hear click, so I did a search, came up with step by step instructions, don't know what was different from manuals steps, but it worked first try.