Re: The new Dodge Charger cop car

On Tue, 29 Mar 2005 11:09:31 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@mailcity.com wrote:

lmfao take a business with a mixed fleet you will find that cheveys and dodges cost less and have less down time outmile ford
hurc ast
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

Another perfect example of how totally wrong you are. Back up your statements, please, your babble does not coincide with our mixed fleet experiences... unless you are contending that Ford is shipping the known defective vehicles to Canada.
lmfao you are unskilled uneducated no aas or as or bs/ba degree you are stuck in ast - can't work in states you will never manage or own no people skills they keep you in back of shop lmfao
Rob ihc mwi
On Tue, 29 Mar 2005 19:45:52 -0500, trainfan1

lmfao name the company and we will both apply lets see who they pick
lmfao btw how come 88% of usa high teck workers CANADIAN ???????
hurc ast
On Wed, 30 Mar 2005 01:25:47 +0000, wrote:

Um, it's "high tech," and I'm curious where on Earth you got that silly statistic.
TC
Thomas Cameron wrote:

Duh, from his imaginary friend you silly. ;)
On Thu, 31 Mar 2005 23:45:25 -0500, Tom Adkins

lmfao BTW there is a maintance plant in calgary for your military weapons lmfao
snipped-for-privacy@impco.com wrote:

May very well be a weapons facility in Calgary. I don't care about that.
You still haven't cited your source for the claim that 88% of the high tech workers in the US are Canadian.
<sniff sniff> Smells like bovine excrement to me.
Thomas
Get real. You have got to be kidding, what do you think we have been doing since 1986? We are the largest fleet service business on the east cost, operating in six states. We service thousands of just about every band you can name, for government and corporate fleet, in six states. You live in a dream world and do not have the slightest idea of the subject on which you are choosing to comment. Ford Motor Company vehicles account for around 80% of the nations fleet vehicle for one reason, years of records have proven them to be the most cost effective to acquire, insure, maintain, repair and replace than those of any other manufacture, period. Do some research, then perhaps your posts will not make you look so foolish so often.
mike hunt
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

I thought looking foolish was bozo's goal. Bob

snipped-for-privacy@mailcity.com wrote in

I don't suppose the bean counters in all these corporate offices care about who the lowest bidder is eh Mike?
Fleets use MB, BMW, HUMMERS, etc., so price obviously in not the most important consideration, the overall cost is what is important. Every manufacture offers fleet discounts on some models, but not all. The Dodge and Chevy certified police vehicles cost around $2,000 less than the CV but the CV is much more cost effective over time, that is why they specify a RWD and V8 engine for patrol vehicles so that only Ford dealers can bid. The fleet discount, if you buy five or more, is generally around $400 to $600 on models like the Taurus, Camry, Accord, ETC. Cars like the Lincoln and MB only offer a fleet discount on those that are suitable for conversion to limo service like the T-Car, but not say a convertible. Models like the Lincoln LS do not have a fleet discount. Since vehicles to a fleet are a tool, used in their business like a lathe or a computer, they look for is overall cost effectiveness in acquiring, insuring, maintaining, repairing, (parts cost) and replacing their vehicles. Corporate fleets generally keep their vehicle in service for five years or 300K WOF, because of the five year federal tax depreciation allowances.
On the other hand to rental car companies vehicles are their 'product,' not a tool, so their criteria for what they buy is different than corporate fleets. We do not service vehicles for rental companies. They do not keep their vehicles for more than six months to a year and do little in the way of service except top the fluids, generally
mike hunt
tango wrote:

On Wed, 30 Mar 2005 19:40:55 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@mailcity.com wrote:

30K
lmfao you should do some research hurc ast

Because some loser in Calgary worked on them last?
That is probably true of the vehicles you service, if you say so, but we don't see that.
mike hunt