Re: This Company is giving away free seo.

well, it all depends on what the heck you are talking about.

I just call this seo firm and I happened to be the whatever caller > and they gave me a free month of seo, So I said bull shit and they > installed analytics and fixed some of my pages for nothing. So I > guess thats cool, I wonder what else they will do. What are the best > seo services.
Reply to
Tom

Ollie

Ollie