Re: tom fails basic electricity

Hmmm... I guess that's why there is V-BATT on the alternator post with the key off. And of course diodes never fail shorted, right? And regulators never fail in a manner that will supply alternator field with the key off.
Until you can show us the switch in the charge circuit, you should develop an understanding of the system before you flap off.
On Thu, 02 Jun 2005 23:56:54 GMT, "Jim Warman"

lmfao how would feild volts out of a diode is beyond me jim
read what he wrote FOCTARD better stay in slave lake foctard the shop you work at SL FORD in my OPINION is a hack shop just like i opinion JIM WARMAN a failure 30 years and cant retire= FAILURE lmfao
hurc ast

All but the very simplest of problems are beyond you....
hurc... if you could only read..... where did I indicate that a failed diode would induce field current? That flat rate reading has you screwed again.
One of these days you will finally admit to yourself that you aren't quite what this group needs or wants. Clean up your act, treat others as you would like them to treat you and you might become a productive member of society.At this point in time, you are showing the world who the "FOCKTARD" is.
FWIW, you stated that there is a switch in the circuit.... the EVTM has no switch in circuit 38. You have failed again. You know nothing of my employer yet pretend to be privy of information... failed again. You know nothing of my home town yet pretend to be an expert... just as you pretend to be an expert on other matters.
Have you jerked my chain?? No... Will I lose sleep or agonize over your ramblings? Hardly. Truth is that nobody really gives a rats ass what you think. Occasionally, someone will respond to your amusing little tirades but you need to remember that, for the most part, you are pitied rather than revered,...
You can be king of the NG all you want..... that doesn't mean your ramblings will be listened to. Have a good day, little one..