Re: Toyotas & Honda ETC.

Page 3 of 3
wrote:

after the R12 went out of production with just enough changes that most parts ( at least those we checked) didn't fit our 1972 R12 Rallye car.
Actually we do, the Ford Transit Connect sold in the US is made in India. It was given a great revue in one of the buff magazines.

On Sun, 21 Mar 2010 12:19:46 -0400, "Mike Hunter"

I've seen a couple on dealer lots here in Canada I have YET to see even ONE on the road.
And actually, I just checked - the North American Transit Connect is NOT manufactured in India. It is built in, of all places, TURKEY, but will be built in the Wayne Michigan or Louisville Kentucky plants for 2012.
You are Correct, I misspoke

You personal opinion does not jive with the fact the top selling vehicle in the world is a Ford and has been for 32 years and the fact that GM sells more vehicles in the US than any other manufacturer and both GM and Ford out sell all of the Jap, Korean, and European manufactures with the lone exception of Toyota?
wrote in message

No longer true Mike, as usual you are wrong again. Ford now outsells GM... I told you it would happen, you just refuse to listen to common sense. My next prediction is GM will be #3 in monthly sales by the end of 2010.
http://www.autoblog.com/2010/03/02/ford-outsells-gm-toyota-in-february-sales /
Ford smoked GM as they have better products and didn't use the government to saddle GM debt on taxpayers. They are now being rewarded for the wise move.
On 20/03/2010 12:55 PM, Mike Hunter wrote:

--
--------------
Politicians don't provide anything, the tax payers do.
wrote in message

So how does it feel to be wrong again? And again?
Are you sure you didn't work for GM? You would fit in.
GM, #2 and falling, even with all the taxpayer-debt funded moneys.
On 21/03/2010 10:17 AM, Mike Hunter wrote:

--
Politicians don't provide anything, the tax payers do.

Utter nonsense.