Re: Transit Immobiliser

RIght I have now fitted the alarm, but I am having problems with the remote start, the van has the PATS system, and the diesel pump has a special cold start device and no diesel glow plugs.
The alarm manufacturer sells a bypass kit to get it to start with the immobaliser active, but it costs a lot.
Surely a simple way to get around the PATS system must exist these vans/cars get stolen often!