Re: trouble starting when sitting for a while

Uh.. no.
To find if that is the problem, simply cycle the fuel pump a couple times before cranking, by switching ign on and off.
the problem MAY be leaking injector or Fuel press regulator... but not likely if it cranks long time after a couple days.
The OP (orig poster) needs to answer a few more questions such as whether it does this after sitting LONG term and if there are ANY other changes in how it drives.
This should have been raised on "alt.autos.ford" as it's an engine problem... I'm cross-posting this reply there. Though Jim Warman reads both
--
Yeh, I'm a Krusty old Geezer, staving off dementia here..DEAL with it!

wrote

I based my opinion on the information given. You based yours on ...something else. But that's ok, this is usenet.
Dave