Re: warmans reputaion is on the line in all ford newsgroups

x-no-archive: yes

On the contrary... I feel quite comfortable with my reputation. However, you only need to review responses to your posts to see where your reputation lies.

All I can say is that I will not fix your problems for you... if you don't know the answer, don't come begging.... We are done.

Funny you should pick NGs I don't go to...

Reply to
Jim Warman