Re: What is a......

Welcome to America! The 1.9 liter engine is available in the USA, and XLT is a trim level for many Fords such as the F150 XLT Pickup, Bronco XLT, Explorer XLT, etc....

-Steve

Hi > > I been reading the previous messages and i have questions > > When did ford build a 1.9 escort? i thought they went 1.4 1.6 1.8 and 2.0 > for petrol and the 1.8 diesel. > > Whats an XLT???? usual models go L, LX, GLX Ghia Ghia X, then you get the > feature models, ie Finesse, Popular, Zetec. > > > > -- > Start your own home based business today : > >

Steve Reinis

Wow! it is about impossible to find an escort from '86 to '89 that didn't have the 1.9! (I've never seen one with anything but the 1.9.)

I had an '85 with a 1.6.

Reply to
Clem