Re: Which car is built in America?

Ya' right! Search the US Department of the Treasury and the US Department of Commerce sites for the facts, WBMA

Reply to
Mike Hunter

You keep saying that over and over so that must be your opinion but I found the information I posted exactly were I told you to search for the information. If you can't find anything that proves what I posted is not correct, that is YOUR problem.

The fact is the reason you can not is because what you chose to believe in wrong. The fact is Japanese corporations have never paid a penny in US federal corporate income taxes in the US because of tax credits paid in Japan on their corporate income, period.

Reply to
Mike Hunter

That is true but it give the impression to the uninformed that ALL Camry's have that percentage of NA parts, which is false. Only some have parts that have their finally assembly completed in the US or Canada

?javax.portlet.tpst=4427b997caacf504a8bdba101891ef9a_ws_MX>>>

Reply to
Mike Hunter

Virtually all sold in Canada and the USA.

?javax.portlet.tpst=4427b997caacf504a8bdba101891ef9a_ws_MX>>>>

Reply to
clare

?javax.portlet.tpst=4427b997caacf504a8bdba101891ef9a_ws_MX>>>>

According to the latest statistics something like 47% of American housholds pay NO FEDERAL INCOME TAX.

Reply to
clare

It was not found, because it is not there. Please provide the URL of the actual site or better yet, shut up.

You're making the claims. It is up to you to prove them.

I don't who considers this poster a blowhard (nice personal attack, btw), but he is not the person in this thread I would consider a blowhard.

Jeff

Reply to
dr_jeff

No, it's your problem. You can't back your claim. If it is so easy to find the information, just post the URL.

Stop acting like you're a apoilled brat..

The fact is that the informatoin is not there. If I am wrong, just post the URL.

They're not Japanese corporations. They're US corporations that happen to be owned by Japanese companies. That's a big difference.

Bottom line, you're not worth my time.

I won't reply to your stupidity on this thread again, unless you can back your claim. You don't know what you're talking about.

Jeff

Reply to
dr_jeff

Actually in 2008 is was closer to 49%, primary a result of the tax RATE cuts enacted under President Bush. The bottom rate was reduced for 15% down to

10%, a 331/3% reduction in the taxes paid by the working poor on their total adjusted income.

In addition exemptions for the working poor were increased making it possible for those American to receive the return of every dollar that was withheld during the year.

The poorest of the poor now get a tax refund GREATER than the amount they had withheld. In some cases as much as 50% more than withheld

The Dims of course said the tax cuts went to the "rich," but they had the lowest RATE reduction of all, 3%.

Reply to
Mike Hunter

Reply to
Mike Hunter

The fact is that YOUR information is not there. If I am wrong, just post the URL.

I w>> You keep saying that over and over so that must be your opinion but I

Reply to
Mike Hunter

So anything that you post is automatically correct until proven otherwise.

Whatever.

You're not worth my time.

Reply to
dr_jeff

You mean if not worth your time, to find the truth.

Reply to
Mike Hunter

A URL that shows that your claimed "law" doesn't exist, ya, right

GOOD

Reply to
Ralph E Lindberg

Is it that hard for you to admit reality?

We don't make much any more, too costly.

Reply to
Canuck57

You will be bitching about Bush for 50 years, no need for me to say more.

Yep, working poor to bailout GM. People could have been left with a lot more money if they just let GM die.

Why? Why not a flat rate. Too fair? I guess you are poor and looking for a free lunch.

Yep, Dims don't know which way is up.

Reply to
Canuck57