Re: Why do almost all cars end with an "A" ?

Maybe you have dicovered Ford marketing problem. None of their current models end in "a" -
Focus Freestyle Five Hunred Fusion F-150 Econoline Ranger
So, if ending in "a" is important, Ford should rename the vehicles to:
Foca Freestyla Five Hundra Fusa F-150a Econolina Ranga (heck, some people already say it this was).
--
Regards,

Ed White
That mighta worka ina Italy or Canada AH?
mike hunt

C. E. White wrote:

"a" is a common feminine gender ending of words and many people refer to their cars as "her" or "she".

Ford on the other hand make their vehicles for men and want everyone to know it.
Bob

Then the Mercurys must be for the women, given their chosen spokesmodel. She sorta makes me want to buy one, but I think I'll drive the Fords until I can afford the Lincoln.
Next time you are looking to buy a Ford car you might want to take a look at a Mercury equivalent, if there is one one. The GM for instance can be had for less than a comparably equipped CV, except in base form. Same is true of the Fusion/ Milan when one look at the top of the line models. ;)
mike

Mike Hunter wrote:

I always like the CV better. Of course, i would never turn a marauder down :) I have YET to drive one. You driven one mike ?
The Probe being a prime example. ;)
mike