Re: Will America be stupid enough to let US auto industry fail??

yes our gov is that stupid. they didnt care about job loss when they did the nafta cafta deals . we have been sold out by our gov . they dont care that epa runs off companies to china/mexico where they pollute 10
times worse than they did here.it just goes on and on. its about money and an idea of a one world gov and economy .