Re: Will America be stupid enough to let US auto industry fail??

On Thu, 27 Nov 2008 01:17:04 -0800 (PST), Gosi cast forth these pearls of > wisdom...:

GM reahed its top around 1960 or so and has been going downhill since then. It stopped being a world leader and has slowly been heading for the abyss. They have had massive opportunity to turn things around. Now they are standing at the edge of the waterfall and it is unfortunate but ineviatable that they will fall.

It will mark a new beginning for US and a lot of new technologies will emerge after the fall..

And where will this technology come from, your garage?

Reply to
QuickDraw McGraw