Re: Windstar 96 - slight miss at hwy speed

Hi,

I had the same problem with my F150. I changed everything in the ignition system and then it turned out to be a faulty fuel injector. Problem only occurred at highway speeds.

Art

rick wrote:

Between 60 and 80 mph there is a slight miss, or hesitation, and a > small blip (increase) in the tachometer. This only happens after on > hwy for awhile. 2 of the oxy sensors just changed, new plugs and > wires. Any suggestions?
Reply to
arossi