Rear ABS light

About a year ago I had the Abs control module replaced.Everything worked fine for about 6 months,since then the rear ABS light has been on.All the wheels brake well and I have bled the wheels 3 times by 3 different methods.I am not willing to put any more money in my 1993 Ford aerostar with

97,000 miles. My question is ,how can I disconnect the sensor or the annoying light?Is there a dedicated fuse that I can disconnect?I welcome any ideas that may improve or solve my problem.I would be satisfied going to just plain normal braking.
Reply to
ENO