rear door lock actuator 02 Taurus

I need to replace the actuator for the left rear door lock. Got the panel off, external screws out, but, while I can get my hand on the mechanism, can't figure out how to get the thing out. If anyone can tell
me how, I would appreciate it. Tom in NY
Pat/Tom wrote:

I'm guessin but....Look for a large rivet on the end of the door, Or somewhere else on the door. You can use a large screw to re-install it.
Pat/Tom wrote:

Is it the same as a 99? (as new as Autozone shows) Second pic from the bottom...
http://www.autozone.com/servlet/UiBroker?ForwardPage=/az/cds/en_us/0900823d/80/1b/06/2c/0900823d801b062c.jsp
The nut holds the bracket to the door. The actuator pivots on little rubber bushings in the forked "arms" of the bracket.