Rear door won't open using remove- 99 Taurus wagon

I think the fuse or relay used for the rear door lock on my 99 Taurus wagon is bad. I have already gone to the trouble of replacing the solenoid in the back lock but it remains dead and is evidently without power. Can anyone point me to the fuse or relay that serves the rear lift gate on this Taurus?

Second question: The rear key lock is also bad with frozen tumblers. I have aquired anouther lock cylinder from a wreck but don't have the key for it. Can I get a key made from the vin number of the wrecked car?

Reply to
Moses