Rear end swap

I have a 1970 LTD with a 351W. It has a 2.73 highway rear end. I was wondering if anyone knew what an easy swap would be that had a higher gear. Some of the station wagons? Did any of them come with a higher
ratio that would be a simple swap? I haven't been to any salvage yards or looked around much. I thought I'd ask here.