Rear ground connection

Where can I find the rear ground connections on a 1991 ford taurus

What do you mean.. 'REAR'?
Rear engine compartment? If you mean for the tailights, etc... you take out the trunk liner panels and follow the wiring harnesses.
What is the problem?
you pay..DEAL with it!

PLEASE use the same thread for a specific problem... the world doesnt revolve around you and the reader you use.
you pay..DEAL with it!
bradfay wrote:

Ground for what?
Bob