rear wheel hangup on crown vic

i have a 1993 crown vic with four wheel disc brakes, the problem iam having i had the rear tires on jack stands to change u joints, when finished i put
it in gear to check my work and noticed the rear drivers tire was hanging up. i took the tire off and noticed i had a wobble in my rotor, so i changed the rotor,brakes, and caliper, to no avail. about 2 months ago i had the spider gears replaced, iam stumped any advice? thank you.
In article

My 93 Crown Vic had traction control, perhaps yours does also.
thank you i hope so will that make the wheel stop and move while idling or giving it a little gas without hitting the brake? thank you.
In article

In gear it will.
You'd also hear some chattering noises from under the hood.
thank you again i did hear some different noises from under the hood did you say that is because of traction control?
In article

Probably. You'd normally hear the vent and hold solenoids in the ABS system when the traction control is activated. Activation = rear wheel speed exceeds front wheel speed.
thank you again. ihave another problem dont know if it is related. at about 45 mph i get a body shake for a few seconds it is not in steering wheel nor is it from the front it feels more from the middle back. if i put it in neutral it stops, or if i take my foot off gas it will stop. thought was my u-joints so i changed them but that did not stop it.it dosent do it all the time but seems to be getting worse. thank you for your help.
In article

Sounds like torque convertor shudder.
Change the transmission fluid; drain the torque convertor, drop the pan and replace the filter, refill with the correct fluid.
May take a few miles for the shudder to go away.
thank you for all your help. that was something we were considering doing anyhow but didnt realize it could cause something like that. is it because the dirty filter wont let the fluid through or what. please let me know why you think it will make it do that. thank you again.
The torque converter shudder feels a lot like driving over rumble strips... it doesn't happen on AOD transmissions but it does occur on 4R70W units. The AOD has P,R,N,D,L and the 4R70W has P,R,N,D,2,1 and a button for overdrive. I don't remember when they changed. If it is the newer one, use Mercon V fluid per Ford service bulletin. PoD

thank you it does have prnd21 with overdrive button on the end of the gesr shifter. just curious whats makes it do that bad filter or bad fluid or what and it does kind of feel like that rumble strip. thank you for your help.
That tranny uses a lock-up torque converter, the previous one did not. They run a bit hot and the fluid expires in time. The shudder is caused by the lock-up going on and off, kinda slipping - making the rumble strip effect. Mine did it last winter after a "friend" got my car unstuck from a snow drift. The new Mercon V fluid is semi-synthetic and is formulated differently. Be sure to completely change the fluid by dropping the pan (change the filter) and draining the torque converter. The last time I checked, a Ford dealer will do the whole thing for a little over $100. Regular fluid changes keep it at bay but some folks add a tranny oil cooler too.
PoD

thank you very much for your help. it is nice to find a forum where you can get legitmate answers. thanks again.
I am glad to be helpful. There are a lot of helpful folks here. Most of them know their stuff quite well. I am a shade-tree mechanic but I believe in doing the job right. I have learned a lot just lurking and reading. Just hang around and read after you get your problems fixed - it's a great place.
PoD