Rebuilding a 4.6 in crown vic

Hey I build a new 4.6 to put back in my 94 Crown Vic. But I want to beef it up a little but also nut get to crazy in prices I was thinking a cam and
maybe some pistons. anyone know what i should use or do. thank for any help!
I would advise you to post this question to the '4.6L Technical Talk' forum on www.crownvic.net . Lots of enthusiasts over there; many with experience doing what you want to do. In fact, just searching their archives will probably provide you with a lot of good information.

it
help!
thanks alot