Rebuilt Engine recommendations

I'm looking to buy a rebuilt engine for my Ford Explorer XLT (4.0L, auto) and obviously the best place to look is online. I live in and around the
Northern Virginia/Maryland/West Virginia area and I'm wondering if anyone on here may have any good recommendations where to buy an engine at.

If you search terms like "rebuilt engine Ford explorer" you should be able to find your answer. Be sure to check with the Better Business Bureau and search the internet for complaints about the company.
Jeff