Recoding Ford Keys - PLEASE HELP!!

I have just got an 1995 Ford Fiesta and am trying to code two ney keys that I have. I have got the red master key and it starts the car fine, looking in the
handbook it sya to insert the red key to the II position, wait for the control light on the clock to illuminate and then remove the key. This works fine, it then goes on to say that the light should illumiate again to indicate the car is in key programming mode, after about 2 seconds. This doesnt occur, I have tried to insert the uncoded key but the control light flashes as the key isnt correctly coded. Any help, tips guidance would be greatfully received as I have tried many different methods (remove key with light on, wait for light to extinguish then remove key etc) Thanks James

that
works
Googled your problem and found this, hope it helps.
http://www.fixafordcar.co.uk/keys.htm