Recommendation for trans repair

Which trans repair shops have provided good service?

Might I suggest where not to go?
Thirty years ago I took my car to AAMCO. I still foam at the mouth every time I reflect on the experience. Others apparently had similar experiences in this area as three of the local franchises were hauled to court by the state for unscrupulous business practices. It was reported that the particular shop that gave me the 'business' was fined $50,000. That was 1970 dollars.
Throughout the years I have occasionally read items in the newspaper that reaffirm my belief that AAMCO is a company to avoid. YMMV
Bill wrote:

I heard Lee Myers Transmissions was good

Don't you mean Lee Myles Transmissions?

Try an ATRA member.