Red Chipped Keys - UK

I've just bought a 1999 Fiesta which only has one key and no key number. I've been told that I need to go to a Ford main dealer to get a new key cut
and chipped. Anyone have info on getting a second key at a sensible price in the UK?
Thanks in anticipation

cut
What most folks do in this case is to cut off the red chip from the key that you have and tape it near to the ignition barrel. Now you can use ordinary replacement keys for all locks. Much cheaper and available anywhere.