Reliability of A.I.R. tube on cat

Do these things tend to break (rust?) off at the catalytic converter? Bracket is toast but seemed solid enough without it. Do I have to go to Ace hardware and make a Rube Goldberg bracket for the
Walker aftermarket cat? I think the bracket was on the front cat, holding tube. 89 F150 5.0l 2wd Dave
DaveF opined in

Just get some of that perforated pipe strap and make a bracket to steady it