REMOTE CENTRAL LOCKING FOCUS 2003 MODEL

I have a ford Focus 1.6 LX 2003 model. For some unknown reason, the remote central locking and the Left front window have just stopped working.

i have checked all fuses, however they all appear fine.

Does anyone know if this is a re-occuring problem with this car, and any advice as to what to do to fix it.

regards

snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

Reply to
DANWHITING745

I haven't heard of this problem before. If the car has less than 36,000 mi, call your dealer. Let her worry about it.

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff