REMOTE CONTROLLER

How do I program or reprogram the remote to lock & unlock the doors on a 1998 F-150.

Reply to
Mark Czubryt

It's been a while but I believe you turn the ignition key on and off 5 or 8 times, you will hear/see the locks activate, at this time and with the key still on press the lock button. The locks should activate. Turn the key off and try remote. Keep in mind this function will erase the code for any other remote you have so if your going to program, do all remotes at the same time.

Hope this helps,

Reply to
PC PODD