remote door locks, 2000 E-150

Okay, you have the remote button on your keychain - to lock and unlock the doors. Of course that doesn't work while the motor is running.
At times, I wish it would and I hate having to carry an extra key, my
pockets are heavy enough.
Is there any way to rig the system so the lock/remote will work with the motor running?
john
i never met anybody that wanted to leave the truck running and lock it.... interesting question im afraid i dont have the anwser other then take the key with you and turn the thing off
ken

Aftermarket Keyless entry system $35 www.bought4less.com
I can see a delivery vehicle needing to stay running and locked.
: Okay, you have the remote button on your keychain - to lock and unlock the : doors. Of course that doesn't work while the motor is running. : : At times, I wish it would and I hate having to carry an extra key, my : pockets are heavy enough. : : Is there any way to rig the system so the lock/remote will work with the : motor running? : : john : :
Carry an extra key.
mike hunt