Remote engine start/burglar alarm problem

I had a Prestige Remote Engine Starter installed on my 2003 Lincoln Town Car. Whenever I use the remote control to lock the car, the burglar alarm goes off in 5 to 20 minutes. Anyone else have this experience, or more
importantly, know how to fix it? Thank you!
I'll bet the installer knows, go see him, WBMA
mike hunt
chabs wrote:

The installer connected to the wrong wire at the GEM mod.